Accounting Resumes Must be Employer Centric
677, Dallal Street,
Objective:To obtain a position as a junior accountant in a reputed firm and contribute to the growth of the firm through my work.
- Comprehensive knowledge of various accounting processes and activities
- Introduced work process that increased work productivity and received appreciation from senior members on the same
- Have experience in using QuickBooks extensively for accounting tasks
Accounting Skills : Mention all your accounting related skills which make your resume outstanding.
Accounting Experience : List the most recent experience at the top. Emphasize your accounting related accomplishments and contributions.
Activities : You may want to list your extra-curricular activities that involve organizations, clubs, student governments, athletics and professional affiliations. You may use action verbs to describe your responsibilities and accomplishments just as you did in the Experience section.
Use as many key words as possible and emphasize on your skills. For example :
- Management of A/R Accounts
- Billing and Collections
- Supervision of Accounting and Administrative Staff
- Balance Sheet and Management Status Reports
Incoming search terms:
- resume format for accountant
- resume format for experienced accountant
- resume format for accountant post
- cv format for accountant
- accounts resume format experienced