Syndicate Bank was nationalized in July 1969 and is one of the leading public sector banks in India with Headquarters in Manipal. Syndicate bank currently has over 2650 branches across all states. Syndicate Bank has recently announced applications for recruitment of 1750 Probationary Officers (PO).
Vacancies and Payscale
Probationary Officers (Scale – I) – 1750 posts – Rs.14500-25700/Month (Approx Rs. 23,223)
Online Registration and Payment of fees: Jan 2, 2012 to Jan 16, 2012,
- Age should be between 21-30 yrs as on 01.07.2011,
- Should have Completed Graduation from a recognized university with Minimum 55% Marks (50 % for SC/ST/PWD),
- Minimum IBPS Score Required
- For General Category :- Total Weighted Score – 138 Marks,
- For Reserved Categories (SC/ST/PWD/OBC) :- Total Weighted Score – 125 Marks (Note that no Section wise cut-off is required)
- Candidates that are in Final year of graduation may not apply (The Result of Final year should have been announced by 01.07.2011).
- Basic Knowledge in computers (MS Office Etc. )
- Relaxation in Upper age Limit :-
- For SC/ST :- 5 Years Relaxation,
- For OBC :- 3 Years Relaxation,
- For PWD (VI/HI/OC) :- 10 Years Relaxation,
- See Advertisement for more details of relaxation criteria
Selection will be made on the basis of Total weighted Score obtained in IBPS Common PO exam (Held in September 2011) and marks obtained in Interview.
The venue of Interviews will be displayed in Call letters that will be sent via post to the registered candidates. Candiates have to bring the call letter along with a passport size photograph and original fee payment challan.
**Note that on final selection, candidates will have to sign a Bond of two Years.
For any Further details about selection Procedure, Please see Syndicate Bank 1750 PO Recruitment 2012 Advertisement